About the Book
Most would agree that the ACT is difficult. However, it is extremely approachable and beatable — with the correct strategy and approach. Many tutors and test prep companies talk about secrets, tricks, strategies, and the like. Most of this talk is industry jargon rather than actionable improvement techniques.
We have taken these concepts one step further by analyzing student performance with thousands of data points to compile not only the best possible strategies but the best possible prep plan based on data and real student results.
What to Expect: The purpose of this book is to explain detailed, powerful, and precise ACT strategy. After reading this book, you will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- What the ACT consists of
- What makes it extremely beatable
- What the scoring and scaling structure is
- The necessary foundational skills needed to succeed
- How you should approach each question type
- How to become a "natural born test taker"
- How to utilize the tricks and traps on the test to your advantage
- How to take a totally different perspective on testing that will increase your score on all standardized tests
- Various test taking strategies that differ based on your unique learning style
- And much more.
This book is for YOU if...
you want the best strategies.
you want to improve your ACT score as quickly as possible and achieve the highest ACT score you can.
you want to have the ideal reading comprehension & science-section strategy and the best math knowledge.
What this book doesn't have
This book does not contain the fluff and excess of most SAT test prep books. We purposefully condensed this book down to the most important pieces. We are discussing deep strategy — strategy that will tangibly improve your score. If you are looking for test questions and question review, then this is not the book for you. We leave questions up to the test-maker.
This book is for the student that wants to understand the test and how to beat it.