Terms & Conditions
Score Increase Guarantee
At Curvebreakers we want you to know that your purchase is 100% risk free. If your score does not improve, we will give you your money back. This guarantee ensures that You/Your Student will improve an SAT score by at least ten (10) points, or an ACT score by at least one (1) point.
In order to qualify for the guarantee refund you must:
Submit an eligible starting score within 7 days of starting the class. This can be sent to [email protected]. The class is deemed “started” the day you pay for the class.
- Eligible Starting Scores only Include officially administered SAT/ACT exams.
- You must submit the score report from the College Board Inc. or ACT Inc. to be eligible.
- Starting score must be 1400 or less for SAT, or 30 or less for ACT. Higher starting scores to not qualify for the score increase guarantee.
- Watch 95% of the videos available in the course before taking your next SAT or ACT.
- Take a SAT or ACT within 30 days of finishing the course.
- Submit your scores and refund request within 14 days of receiving the score. Your submission should include the official College Board or ACT score report listing all SAT/ACT scores including the Before-Score and After-Score. The Score reports must clearly show the student’s name, test date, and score.